Website Rex Recruiting
From Opening to Onbaording
Sales Engineer – Remote
Our client is a rapidly-scaling SaaS company in the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) space. Having graduated from Y Combinator in the winter 2020 batch, they have grown incredibly quickly to 200+ clients, and 50+ globally distributed employees. Founded by pioneers in the RPA space, with deep experience in the domain, they are backed by market-leading investors, including 645 Ventures and SOMA Capital.
Our client has continued and experienced dramatic growth through 2021, as are enabling unfettered access to the benefits of intelligent hyperautomation, without the typical enterprise-level costs and headcount.
This employer was recently named G2’s momentum leader in the RPA space for 2021, and our team has garnered a host of accolades; in just one short year they have made our way up the charts to become a top-ranked intelligent automation solution in the US, as ranked by both G2 and Capterra/Gartner.
Sales Engineer Responsibilities:
- Support the Account Executives by taking a consultative role in the customers’ evaluation processes, including answering all technical questions, troubleshooting issues, and managing escalation to Support and Engineering
- Build demo environments and deliver specific demos for new prospects and clients
- Join calls with Sales team and customers to handle the technical discussions
- Work with Sales and CSM on facilitating the resolution of opportunities related technical queries
- Work with the management to shape a best practice guide for Technical Demos
- Process pre-sales (trial) questions and technical issues (on L1) from potential customers and Sales team
- Collaborate with the tech Support engineers on resolution of customer issues
- Create materials and videos to be used in sales activities
- Act as a link between Sales/Customers and Product team
- Work actively with Product team on improving the products and functionalities
Sales Engineer Required skills:
- A minimum 3 years experience in sales/pre-sales engineering role
- Previous experience conducting technical demos and webinars
- Previous experience in a Customer-facing technical role (CSM preferred)
- Tech savvy and eager to learn new technologies
- Previous experience with ZenDesk, Jira, Confluence, CRM systems (Salesforce)
- Previous experience in RPA and/or automation is nice to have
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory; fluency in Spanish is a plus
- Computer science degree is a plus
Sales Engineer Soft skills:
- Strong listening and storytelling skills.
- Enthusiasm for working in a high profile, fast-paced startup culture.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Responsible, responsive, proactive, willing to help, ready to resolve issues.
- Responsible and self-motivated
- Strong analysis skills
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Ability to multitask and prioritize between competing activities
Sales Engineers Enjoy:
- You can work remotely from any place in the World.
- Work in a fully remote team.
- Weekdays from 10 AM to 7 PM EST
- Stable salary, commissions, potential Stock Option plan.
- Days-off and vacation.