Website Rex Recruiting
From Opening to Onboarding
Hematology Oncology PA / Nurse Practitioner (APRN)
Our client is a leader in hematological & oncological care with a unique relationship with Memorial Sloan Kettering. The team is expanding with full-time & per-diem opportunities.
Hematology Oncology PA / Nurse Practitioner (APRN) Role Scope
Hematology / Oncology Advanced Practitioners will provide value-based care in an ambulatory setting and will be involved in triage and the spectrum of outpatient management: urgent visits, chemotherapy pre-treatment visits, clinical trials management, follow up appointments, and ongoing survivorship care.
This position will involve working in Hartford and covering as needed in Avon.
Hematology Oncology PA / Nurse Practitioner (APRN) Enjoy
- Opportunities for professional advancement / trainings through. Strong relationship with Memorial Sloan Kettering
- A welcoming team that is committed to your growth and development through support, collaboration, and mentoring.
- Competitive compensation, matching 401k, tiered medical, dental, and vision plans
Generous Paid-Time Off
- Reimbursement for CME, professional society membership, licensure, and malpractice
State of the art clinical and informatics technology.
- Well run, efficient clinical and administrative business operations in a growing and financially secure organization.
Hematology Oncology PA / Nurse Practitioner (APRN) Qualifications
- Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner Master’s program preferred
Licensed, or eligible to be licensed, as a Physician Assistant / Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) in the state of Connecticut
- Certification or eligible to be certified as a Physician Assistant or National Board Certification as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
- Hematology/Oncology experience preferred
- An understanding of clinical trials and the ability to monitor patients on protocol preferred
You must sign in to apply for this position.