Website Rex Recruiting
From Opening to On-boarding: Recruiting Solutions Delivered
Client Enablement Consultant
Our client is a leader in Behavioral AI or EQ AI software. Their cutting-edge Behavioral AI technology enables sales and customer services team to provide un-paralleled service. The days of simple KPI sales management are over, with their Artificial Intelligence managers can identify areas of improvement at an efficiency unprecedented.
As a Client Enablement Consultant you’ll ensure thousands of contact center professionals are successfully on-boarded onto our clients platform and ensure it is fully adopted throughout their organization. You’ll do this by creating compelling content, leading in-person and remote training sessions and offering strategic guidance on best practices. On a daily basis, you will have the chance to help chart the roadmap to success for your clients, across their journey with our client.
You will work closely with the Customer Success & Support teams to bring the overall Customer Success vision to life by designing e-learning modules, creating adoption initiatives & deploying innovative engagement techniques. Those who thrive in this role are entrepreneurial, hands-on and obsessed with the success of our clients. This person could be located in our Boston office or remotely.
Present and former Contact Center Supervisors, Trainers & Coaches are encouraged to apply!
Client Enablement Consultant Benefits
Your choice of comprehensive benefits for you and your family’s health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Frequent catered lunch and live product demos
- 401(k) retirement plan options
- Ongoing professional development and cross-training
- 20 days’ vacation time, 5 days sick time, 2 floating holidays and 11 company holidays (yes, Patriot’s Day is a holiday)
- 2 “Be Gentle” personal days
- Company paid parental leave upon hire
- Competitive pay, stock options, and annual bonus eligibility
- Casual dress and fun office atmosphere
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Stocked groceries in the kitchen
- Office location in the heart of Boston with convenience to the MBTA lines
Client Enablement Consultant Responsibilities:
- Own all training and enablement milestones during the lifecycle of a client
- Master the software platform and maintain a deep understanding of client use cases
- Envision, plan, and implement programs to improve client usage & happiness
- Delight end users and identify advocates within client organizations
- Solve and/or triage end user support issues
- Work cross-departmentally to execute on companywide initiatives
- Deep understanding of the Contact Center industry and its culture
- Strong organizational and project management skills to effectively multi-task across clients
- Familiarity with technology including MS Office, learning management systems, project management software, helpdesk software & HTML
- Ability to thrive within self-directed, fast-paced, entrepreneurial work-environments
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively lead electronic or in-person conversations
Client Enablement Consultant Requirements:
- Experience working in and/or with large complex contact centers
- Bachelor’s degree with 4+ years of experience in a Contact Center as a Supervisor, Coach, Trainer or Operations Specialist
- Experience training, coaching and engaging with contact center professionals
- A verifiable track record of consistently meeting and exceeding goals
- Ability to travel to client sites up to 50%
Equal Opportunity Employer
Our clients are proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.
Authorization to Work
Applicants for employment in the US must be authorized to work in the US.