Website Rex Recruiting
From Opening to Onboarding
Senior .Net Software Developer / Engineer
We are engaged with a profitable, growing client utilizing their platform to connect dealerships and the automotive industry point of sales systems to financing, insurance, credit checks, and a plethora of different resources. This company is well funded and backed by some of the largest dealership management software vendors.
Senior .Net Software developers enjoy
- Exceptional compensation & Bonus
- Benefits (Retirement, Health, Vision, Dental, etc)
- Career growth opportunities
- collaborative and supportive environment
Senior .Net Software developer Qualifications:
- Assist with full software life cycle (SLC) of various application enhancements.
- Responsible for support and administration of web service-based applications.
- Assist in development of web service integrations with new business customers.
- Assist in development of custom reports with business stakeholders.
- Assist with building internal processes, procedures, and methodologies, and work with Senior Developers to ensure process is repeatable and efficient.
- Review software code to ensure compliance with established standards.
- Assist with documenting new application development standards.
- Build and execute test plans and scripts as required. Document application behaviors, results, and issues.
- Utilize company configuration management practices for code check in/check out, version control, and overall management.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to development team members.
- Partner with the Development Manager in analyzing, estimating, and assigning work.
Senior .Net Software developer Responsibilities:
- 8+ years of C# professional development experience
- Experience in Designing application database and performance turning SQL server
- Experience in various web services and architectures
- Experience in designing and architecting applications
- Skilled in using Visual studio and SQL server management studio
- Experience in Web Development and in developing and understanding web services
- Knowledge of Code Repository systems including GIT
- Willingness and aptitude for working with various new infrastructure technologies as needs arise
Senior .Net Software developer Preferred Experience:
- Experience in Azure DevOps and building CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of Object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Knowledge of Application security
- Knowledge of reporting tools like SSRS
- Experience interfacing with business stakeholders
- Experience leading a team of developers preferred