Website Rex Recruiting
From Opening to Onboarding
.Net Software Development Manager
We are engaged with a profitable, growing client utilizing their platform to connect dealerships and the automotive industry point of sales systems to financing, insurance, credit checks, and a plethora of different resources. This company is well funded and backed by some of the largest dealership management software vendors.
.Net Software Development Manager Qualifications:
- Experienced with mentoring and providing guidance to Junior Application Developers
Capable of directing and coordinating activities of a .NET Development composed of local and off-shore development personnel.
- Capable of working with Product Manager to define technical requirements and prioritize development efforts
- Capable of working with QA, IT Operations and Infrastructure teams to implement high quality enhancements to existing technical solution
- Able to understand and manage multiple standard SDLC (software development life cycles) for various application enhancements and system integrations
- Experienced with supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies, including:
- Interviewing, hiring, and training new employees
- Planning, assigning, and directing work of team
- Appraising and formally evaluating performance
- Addressing all complaints and resolving problems
.Net Software Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Work with the ODE technical leaders to develop high quality, mission critical, web-based and web service-based applications
- Willingness and aptitude for working with various new infrastructure technologies as needs arise.
- Responsible for development and enhancement of web-based and web service-based applications.
- Lead the development of web service integrations with new business customers.
- Review internal processes, procedures, methodologies (Project Management, Software engineering, and Infrastructure engineering, etc.), standards and work with IT management to ensure process is repeatable and efficient.
- Work with development team to establish standards, processes and procedures.
- Review software code to ensure compliance with industry standards.
- Review existing company technical documentation to ensure consistent professional results that can be utilized other team members.
.Net Software Development Manager Preferred Experience:
- C# 3.0 and 3.5, Web Services, Visual Studio 2005/2008, IIS, Content Versioning.
- Tools: Visual Studio .Net 2005/2008.
- Database Management Systems: Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access. Relational database analysis, design and performance tuning.
- Continuous Integration and DevOps practices is a plus.