Website Rex Recruiting
From Opening to Onboarding
Pharmacist – Nights
Job Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 35
Job Shift: Shift 3
Shift Details: Night shift 9 pm – 7 am, Monday through Sunday nights, 7 nights on / 7 nights off.
Pharmacist Job Summary:
• Assures the appropriate selection, dosing, administering, and dispensing of medication orders.
• Reviews and assesses medication orders to identify, prevent and resolve potential and actual drug related problems. Recommends formulary alternatives when appropriate.
• Compounds and dispenses medications for accurate delivery to patients.
• Provides drug information and education to medical staff and patients.
• Communicates with physicians and other clinicians as necessary to facilitate care.
• Demonstrates the ability to staff all Pharmacist assignments and safely, accurately and efficiently completes all associated responsibilities.
• Actively participates in patient and staff education, resident/student training, peer interviewing and coaching, assigned projects, medication counseling, and discharge counseling.
• Demonstrates a thorough working knowledge of pharmacy systems and processes to promote 200% accountability, High Reliability and Relationship Based Care. Pharmacist documents their actions through Pharmacist interventions and Adverse Event Reporting.
• All other responsibilities as assigned by Pharmacy Executive Director or Pharmacy Managers.
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
Pharmacist Required Credential(s):
• Licensed Pharmacist credentialed from the Connecticut Department of Consumer Protection obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.