Website Rex Recruiting
From Opening to Onboarding
Insurance Sales Manager
Our Client is excited about our new opportunities, and we need a Team Lead who can start immediately. This is a 100% remote positions. Successful candidates will see opportunities to advance through the organization from entry-level to management.
As a fast-paced company in the Insurance industry, we continue to set the standard for excellence in client acquisition and customer retention. There is no income limit with our client!
Due to the nature of our system, our retention of clients is 98%. Sales Executives get a large portion of the commission for new business and renewals.
Insurance Sales Manager Job Description:
- Remote position
- Managing a team of 5-10 B2B appointment setters
- Working with C-Suite to map out KPIs and territory advancements.
- Assigning territories and strategies to team member
- Full-Time Role 9am-5pm PST
- Insurance Sales Manager Qualifications:
- 2-6 years of previous sales leadership experience required.
- Compelling and articulate verbal and written communication skills that project confidence and enthusiasm
- High energy, goal-oriented, self-starters who pride themselves on performance
- Know-how of driving employee performance to reach quarter milestones
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, work under pressure and prioritize workload
- Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching and development skills.
- Ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource to the organization’s management team that provides leadership and direction.
- Lead employees using a performance management and development process that provides an overall context and framework to encourage employee contribution and includes goal setting, feedback, and performance development planning.
- Plan, evaluate, and improve the efficiency of business processes and procedures to enhance speed, quality, efficiency, and output.
- Ability to take calls and close an app
Why Our Insurance Client:
- Uncapped earnings potential
- Full-time positions
- No travel required
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance + Teledoc
- Fitness Center Access
- Life Insurance and Supplemental Insurance
- 401K with matching benefits
- Paid Vacations/Paid Holidays/PTO Policy
- Progressive, Entrepreneurial, Young Culture
- Promotion is based on performance
- Covered paid parking
- Annual Flu Shots
Insurance Sales Manager Pay Structure:
- Monthly Salary: $1100/month USD (will increase within 6 months if successful at role)
- Commissions: $250 per deal closed.
Insurance Sales Manager Perks & Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Teladoc
- 401(k) with matching
- Paid vacation, sick time
Our Client, believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, age, veteran status, disability, national origin, or any other legally protected status. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Our Client, will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.